Thursday, November 1, 2007

All Souls Day

Today is All Souls Day. I did this LO about my sister for a GDT contest. It is almost her birthday. It is nice to stop and think about all the good times we had together. I miss her mucho!!!



Speaking of birthdays: Happy Birthday to me! Sobriety birthday that is. 2 years ago today I stopped drinking. I've been pretty melancholy the last couple of days thinking about the events leading up to today. I'm really glad that craziness is gone from my life. I'm off to Tulsa to get my chip from my sponsor and to celebrate with friends. I get to do it again here in Independence at the end of the month, but that seems like a long way away right now. I've been going through some rocky times here lately but I think I am over the hump. A few things have gone my way lately, one that is definately putting a smile on my face and a quickness in my step, but i'm not ready to share that yet. Happy day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment