Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I’ve been up to…

I’ve only scrapped one or two pages since I moved to California. Sad times. I’ve just lost my mojo for scrapping unfortunately. But there’s a good side to the lost scrapping mojo and that is I’ve been making lots of collages. Ok well a few collages. But I plan to make a lot more in the future and this is totally where I want to take my art. Since I’m in recovery my collages have included recovery quotes. It started with one for my sponsors birthday:

007

006

Next I made one for my sponsors sponsor:

043

And it’s just evolved from there:

086

089

087

088

091

090

092

095

So that’s it. I hope to have more to show soon. Also I think I still have some spots left in my Crafty Pay It Forward in the post below so go sign up if your interested.

Have a great day & THANKS for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

  1. Those are lovely susan! We need to get together and create soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These collages are amazing! I'm very interested to see where this goes for you. They really do seem like a natural progression of your work though and I love that! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just beautiful! I love that you're still creating and using your artistic side! Please share more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Those are so amazing and very creative too.

    ReplyDelete