Monday, October 31, 2011

Under Construction

Life. It changes. This past year has been a HUGE adjustment for me. Going from being home all day with Nana & scrapping all the time to constantly being gone at work & meetings and rarely any time to craft. Well that's all about to change! I got a new JOB!!! I'll be working at Willo Beauty Bar at Loehmann's Plaza. I'm very excited and one of the best parts is my new schedule: 3 days a week off with 2 half days (I have to be at work at 8AM on those half days though :o ).  I'm really looking forward to spending more time crafting. I MISS it!!! It feeds my soul. I also plane on more blogging and a makeover of this dreary place. So there will be reason soon to check back more often again. See ya' soon with an all new look.

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to remember how exactly I found your blog or even when, pathetic I know...but, you've been on my blog list for some time and since I am just getting back to writing again myself, I thought I'd check in and say hi. What a surprise that you said Loehmann's Plaza since my husband works really close by and I am there quite often! Laughing, feeling that this was a little blissful meant to be reminder to me that the blogging artsy world is small, and wishing you all the best in getting back to blogging and finding more crafty time!

    ReplyDelete