Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Hi!

So I decided to join the world of blogging. I've been thinking about it for awhile. I want to do a swap over at Red Velvet Art and you have to have a blog to do it so I figured it was the push that I needed. I read a bunch of awesome, inspirational, crafty blogs (almost) every day so now I can pass them on to whomever might read this. And if you are reading this, well, THANKS!!!
I think it will be a great place to pass along all the great stories my 93 year old grandmother (Nana, aka Lillian) tells me. I'm her sole caregiver. I am also Kitty Momma to 4 cats: Autumn, who is my sweet baby; Lily, who is the main alpha cat of the house and was my moms before she passed away; Boo, who is solely Nana's cat and only comes near me when he wants treats; and Windsor, our newest addition. He is definately the life of the party. I am NOT a crazy cat lady, but I do love each and every one of them. No husband and no kids so I have lots of love to give. I am an artist, crafter, hairstylist, traveler, and caregiver. I am constantly evolving. I'll share more about that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment