Wednesday, March 19, 2008

3 Babies and a Wedding

So it was a BUSY weekend! My friend Marcee got married on Saturday. I did the makeup for the wedding and they all looked beautiful if I say so myself ;) Then on Sunday 4 of us threw a baby shower for 3 of our scrappy girlfriends. Fun Times!

So the wedding was beautiful. Simple and elegant and Marcee was beaming all day long. I swear her face had to hurt the next day she was smiling for so long. lol They had a dinner after the ceremony and the scrappy girls and I had some fun converstation. We'll leave that at that! hehe.

Sunday was the shower. 2 mommies already had their baby girls so there was much cooing going on along with eating and scrapping. We each did a scrap page for their baby books. I actually got all 3 done! A-Maz-ing! I don't have any pictures yet though. Someone else took some for me though. This no camera thing really sucks! Cooper is still in the oven for a bit longer but we all can't wait to meet him.

I spent last Friday night's crop making these cards. Not to bad for someone that isn't much of a card maker. So hard to make them and then give them away! I know, I'm silly. :P

Marcee's wedding card:




Cooper's Invite:




Callie Anne & Jade's Invite looked like this:



So, I think that is about it. Happy Easter to everyone! Hope the Easter Bunny brings you LOTS of Chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment