Friday, October 23, 2009

Vacation Scrapping

Yes I am on vacation in sunny California! Sacramento to be exact. Came out for scrapbook expo to see these girls:


Every year we meet up at Kary's house for Scrapbook Expo for shopping and scrapping and fun times are had by all. I've managed to do a few lo's while here, mostly with this months Tallyscrappers Kit. Add a few papers and you can do tons of stuff with the kit. I also used the kit to do my assignments for A Scrappy Design. She makes adorable journaling tags and buttons and diecuts so go check her out.








Yesterday Kary and I had some adult fun times at the pumpkin patch that is right around the corner from her house:





So today Kary, her boys and I are off to see our friend Leeann up by Calistoga and Napa so I should have some fun pics on Sunday or Monday. And hopefully some more lo's as well. In the meantime here is a lo I did last night of a pic of Kary and I from my trip in February.



Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. You two are FREAKIN hilarious!! Glad your having so much fun out there... I am a little sick with envy though... enjoy the sights love!!

    I really enjoyed your layouts, if ever you doubt yourself... just look through this story.
    You will see all the experiences that your friends around you have pined for, and dreamed of... ahhhh, I will go back to my pine-ing away for it all!!

    More at you soon... I'll message you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee!! lol I love this!! The pumpkin patch... WOW. lol

    ReplyDelete