Monday, June 13, 2011

Seriously???

I'll be shocked if anyone even reads this anymore. I haven't even blogged since MARCH!!! I can't believe it's been that long. My life is just so different than it was in Kansas. Work & recovery take up so much of my time, and then there is the laziness :) I really miss crafting & am searching for a new job that hopefully allows me more time to craft. I HAVE been doing some art journal prompts for Year In The Life Art Journal but half the time I forget to get them in on time. I can show you some of those now. BEWARE: Obscenities ahead!!!

 Manic Monday was the prompt a few weeks back. LOVED that song in the 80's. I got the copics out and did a little drawing about the stuff I always have to do on Monday's. Ugh! Gets in the way of my 'relaxing' lol.



On the radio the song says "Forget You" by Cee Lo Green but it's really Fuck You and I couldn't resist a big neon FU journal page. :)



The last prompt was Faith. You gotta have faith faith faith, right? lol So I wrote some things about why I have faith like the wind blowing on my face & the changing of the seasons & the feeling I have inside & that my life is happier having faith than questioning if I should and then of course some George Michael lyrics cus I couldn't resist. I finally found my stencils in a box so I got them out along with some mist and stickles and paint.
The new prompt will be up in a couple of days and I even already turned in my page! Yes SHOCKING I agree! I wish I could figure out a way to make money art journaling. Go check the YITLAJ blog in a couple of days and get to it!

3 comments:

  1. I'm still reading! Love the manic monday page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Susan, popped by for another visit. Have a new challenge blog going, launching on the 30th of July. Would love to see your funky style over there.

    Been a while since Scraptivity, loving your journal pages here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sweet comments in my blog. I love your pages and specially the letters in the top one.... Wishing you a wonderful sunday. Hugs

    ReplyDelete