Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Gobble Gobble Day


So my friend Christy sent me a pic of the above cookies she made with her DH & DS tonight. This is her description, "Michael and Mason put the icing on for me and cut the turkey (maple nut goodie) slices. Then the mashed potatoes are icing with a couple of yellow butter sprinkles, the cranberries are red sugar and the peas are green sprinkles. The gravy is melted chocolate chips with a little bit of veggie oil in them." Now how cute is THAT!!!

So in true Thanksgiving manner, I thought I would take a few moments to think about some things I am thankful for:

Sobriety
Nana and her unconditional love
AA
God's love and forgiving grace
Friends
Laughter
Tears
Memories
Peace of Mind/Serenity
Safe comforting home
Kitties
Health
Creativity
DSL and Internet
Music
Nature

Those are just a few of the things I am thankful for this year and every day. What are you thankful for this thanksgiving??? Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment