Wednesday, December 5, 2007

widget


Christmas Survey


Christmas Survey


Have you been naughty or nice this year? - Oh how I wish I had been naughty more!

What do you want most for Christmas? - To be naughty with my crush more often

Do you believe in Father Christmas? - Sure!

What is your favorite food at Christmas? - Prime Rib, Sweet Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing, Pretzel Salad, Green Bean Casserole

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? - Yep!

Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? - Nope

What is your favorite Christmas song? - Christmas Alphabet by the McGuire Sisters

What is your favorite Christmas movie? - White Christmas

What is your best memory of Christmas? - Alison and I getting fur coats

What do you look forward to most at Christmas? - Looking at the lighted Christmas tree.

What are you doing for Christmas this year? - Nothing much

Who do you want to kiss under the mistletoe? - I'm not posting that HERE!

What kind of Christmas tree do you have? - Fake, but I LOVE real ones

Do you take part in a secret santa? - Yes! Fun Times!

Do you go to any Christmas parties? - AA 1st Annual Christmas Dinner

Have you ever had a white Christmas? - YES!!! My FAV!

How early do you wake up on Christmas morning? - I prefer to never wake up early.

Do you still get a stocking? - My fav thing to get!

How many Christmas cards do you normally send out? - Depends

What is your Christmas wish? - For a little vacation




Take This Survey at Quizopolis.com

http://www.quizopolis.com/christmas_survey.php


Fun Surveys


No comments:

Post a Comment