Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm on a roll...

A blogging roll that is! This week is about to get REAL busy so I thought I would pop in here and show some more layouts I have been working on. National Scrapbooking Day is fast approaching and I need to get busy on my This is ME journal. Each of the girls at Chasing Rainbows are doing a 6 x 12 album that can be purchased as a kit. I only know of 3 of the subjects for these kits: This is Me Journal, Travel & Ancestery. We are all using new yummy papers (mine is the new Sassafrass Lass!). I have transcribing to do and some hair and the allergies are a killin' me! I guess that is about it for now. Thanks for looking!










2 comments:

  1. really loving all of the fun colors and layers on your LOs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi susan!! love that future husband layout.

    ReplyDelete