Thursday, October 9, 2008

Round Robin Fun!

So this past Sunday at SIS we had a Round Robin. We were to show up at 2pm with 3 playing cards and 2 1.5" x 1.5" photo's. Then we each had 20 minutes to add something to the project (or layout if you were on other teams) and this is what mine turned out like.
The first person showed the 3 cards covered in pp with pics and holes punched. I was next and I added the outlines and the chipboard in the middle with my 'title' so to speak. The next person added 3 brads (I used buttons) and some detail behind both the pics. Next person added fabric which I interpreted as ribbon and the last person tied them all together and added something else which escapes me at the moment. This was tons of fun and I already have a holiday one in mind.




Bird ATC Swap
Peep!




Photography ATC Swap
I took this picture a couple years ago in Tahlequah, Oklahoma at an AA retreat.



Reduce, Reuse, Recycle ATC Swap
I used exposed x-ray film for my background.

No comments:

Post a Comment