Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Exciting News!

WOO HOO!!! I'm so excited to tell you that I made the Gutter Girlz Design Team!!! I couldn't be more excited. It's just up my ally with being who you are and saying what you feel without worries about if it's proper or pc or normal scrapping. I'm a firm believer in scrapping for YOURSELF, not what other's think (although we all know secretly we want approval). This is a group that 'thinks' like me. I know it will push my creating to the next level because there are some seriously talented girls there. It's certainly an honor to be choosen. Here is my first lo for my first challenge. The title was 'You say Bitch like that's a BAD thing', Song is 'Bitch' by Meredith Brooks and the tech. was to use Black. You can check out the other girls lo's HERE! Join in and you could be picked as Guest Designer for next month or even win a fabulous prize!

3 comments:

  1. woo hoo! that's super awesome :) :)
    love the lo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh you know I forgot about it. However I do have this little place called a blog that I sometimes visit where I have also been known to post my work! LMAO.... Yeah you can catch me here to chica!!!!

    Get your mind in the Gutter! Congrats on the DT..... I guess I didn't know they were looking or you were trying out. Gosh I see where I rate! Bwhahaha..
    Love ya
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get all those that say BITCH! LOL ITs awesome!

    ReplyDelete