Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Get in the GUTTER!

It's all about ME! That's the title prompt for today's Gutter Girlz Challenge. The song is You're So Vain by Carly Simon and the tech. is foil. Kinda fitting for me huh? LOL Ok so I admit, sometimes (ok most of the time) I'm pretty self-involved. But who isn't these days? And if I'm not then who is going to worry or take care of me? No one so I best be taking care of myself. You know AA teaches us to think about ourselves less often and to be of service to others but to also learn to take care of ourselves and stop waiting for someone else to save us and to also surrender to God & let Him run the controls. It can be quite confusing at times as I'm sure you can see! lol


If you like ads then head over toh Scrapperie and check out todays Ad Challenge. Scrapperies has been having daily challenges now with some fun inspiration to get your creative juices flowing. This is my example & the girls belong to my cousin and her new husband. It was so cute to see them all dressed up and climbing all over the banister.


Last weeks Ad challenge at Scrapperie.


I'm off to Texas next week and the 4th is upon us. Lots to do, lots to do!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave such a nice comment! I love your layout for GG and the other two on here are great too. You are very talented!! I can't wait to see more of your work for GG..

    ReplyDelete