Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Beautiful Blogger





As always, there a rules for this award! And they are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award. (THANK YOU, Laura & Gina! :)
2. Copy the award &;  place it on your blog. CHECK!
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. CHECK!
4. Share 7 interesting things about yourself.

        * I was Cowtown Princess.  I won by selling the most tickets to a 1/2 a beef drawing.
        * I used to speed skate when I was a kid
        * I love to play Mahjong
        * I collect Virgin of Guadalupe's. The tackier the better!
        * I love to take pictures
        * I love nature but I'm not really an outdoorsy girl
        * I like to go to cheesy tourist traps for the picture and the laughs

5. Nominate 7 bloggers.
        * Aja 
        * Staci
        * Arlene
        * Kim
        * Kary
        * Nikki
        * TracyP

And here's some eye candy that I did over the weekend for a crop at Scrapperie. Used some sketches and some challenges and got some lo's done. Still a couple more to finish too.



And that's it for tonight. Hope you're having a great week so far.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages - I just love the squirrel one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your layouts! Makes me feel like a slacker. I did simple for the challenges.

    Oh for some reason I can't send you a PM through the mb. If you need my address let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty layouts! Love how you put the one page inside the other. So cool. Love your stuff girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Beautiful Blogger Award!!!!
    I feel so honored indeed. :)

    You are rocking the pages - those are definitely some gorgeous eye candy my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first I have visited your blog(shame on me) , even thought I tweet with you :) I love your layouts.I used to scrapbook then it lead to card making and now a desire to draw and paint! I'll have to visit more often.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet are you! Thank you so much Sweetie:) Lovin the LO's BTW!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete