Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

So I was reading my friend Sandritaaaaa's blog and she had done this today so I thought I'd share too! 

 
So, Friday Fill-Ins
1. The right word ___is please__.

2. ____Turn off the light_____ and shut the door quietly, please.
 
3. Up ____side down your turnin' me_____.

4. ______On Twitter_______ is where you'll find me.

5. Ooh! What is that ______sparkly thing________?

6. ____Video scrapping with Twitter friends____ is a good idea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __See #6___, tomorrow my plans include __ Laundry & Scrapping___and Sunday, I want to ___go to AA & finish some projects__! 

It's been an interesting week at my house. If you want to read about it click on the link to the right on my other blog Trudging The Road to Happy Destiny.
Hope you had a great Friday!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Love the Upside down....boy you turn me...hehe

    ReplyDelete