Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Brrrrr....

I know it is winter and I do LOVE me some winter also, BUT it's freezing outside! The other night it was thundering and lightening and then it started SLEETING and we were covered in ice when I dragged myself out of bed the next morning. It was fun chiseling it off my car though. I wasn't in a hurry to go anywhere otherwise it would NOT have been fun! I did this layout the other night of some pics I took when it snowed a couple of weeks ago. That is what I like about winter: SNOW and lots of it. The world seems so at peace when there is fresh snow on the ground and all the people are cozied up in their homes. I like to say my sissy sends the snow just for me from heaven. When we lived together in Tulsa we would wake each other up to tell the other it was snowing. If there was enough on the ground we would get dressed and go out and make snow angels and then come in and climb back into bed. I need to scrap that memory!






So do you ever do a layout and think maybe, just maybe it is ugly? Well, I thought this LO was a bit much at first and now I love it! Funny how that works. I was inspired by these GIRLS. I just love their funky free style.




Ok, that is all for today. Sweet dreams:)

No comments:

Post a Comment