Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Long time, no blogging

Ok, so I'm not the best at remembering to blog. My broken camera isn't helping matters. That, and these sinus headaches I seem to be plagued with this year. Enough whinning. I can't seem to locate the LO I was looking for so I'm showing you some other things I have done lately. These magic wands are going to my cousins girls the next time I see them. I love them and they were fun to make. They love everything princess related so I think they will like them also! I have other LO's to share but need to do a bit of scanning first so I'll get back to you on that. Hope you are having a fantastic week! See ya' ;)














I originally did this for a Dare challenge about 'Most Improved' but it never made it there in time.




A pic from our Scrappy Chix Christmas Dinner

1 comment:

  1. Cute LO! I love those magic wands too!! You better keep put on this thing cause you are now in my favorites!!
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete