Sunday, February 17, 2008

High points and low points

Hmmm... do I start with the negative and end with the positive or vice versa? Postive first. It's more fun :) I was Layout of the day at 2 different sites today! The first one is HERE and the second one is HERE. I was a bit cranky today so those definatly put a smile on my face.

Low point of the day was realizing that I have sewage problems. YUCK! I also hit a link in someones comment post and it downloaded some awful spyware thingy that I can't figure out how to get rid of and it has an annoying little pop-up with it which sets off about every 10 minutes.

Ok, back to high points: I'm off to Tulsa tomorrow to go get my hair done. Haven't been there since Nov. 1st! I'm also going to KC this coming weekend. I haven't had a weekend away from Nana since last Memorial weekend at the end of May! I'm super excited.

Ok, that's all for today. I'm trying to be a better blogger so keep coming back ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love the layouts! Congratulations & thanks for sharing. One of these days I'll make it to Kansas for a new do. . .

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete