Friday, February 15, 2008

My latest favs

So here is some recent layouts that I've done. They are some of my favs for various reasons. 2 of them were all about the journaling. I felt the quotes really described who I am and how I think. There is a tribute to my mom and her craftiness. One that shows my bolder scrapping style and some that show my prettier simpler scrapping style. Enjoy!

I am not what I ought to be,
I am not what I want to be,
I am not what I hope to be in another world,
But still I am not what I once used to be,
& by the Grace of God I am what I am.

John Newton













My mommy. She was so Crafty!





Another one of my favorite quotes. This one by Audrey Hepburn.

The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows and the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete