Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Project Catwalk Week 7

So here is my week 7 entry. We were suppose to do a layout using texture in innovative ways. I decided to do an art canvas and to use as much texture as possible:
Sky ~ Tissue Paper
Clouds ~ Batting
Leaves & Rainbow ~ Vinyl
Bird ~ Birdseed
Tree Trunk ~ Burlap
Grass ~ Paint
House ~ Denim
Windows ~ Gaffer tape
Door ~ Felt
Sidewalk ~ Linoleum from cutting some stamp blocks.



It's late and I am off to bed. I just started reading the Host and I found out last night that Stephanie Meyers won't be working on Midnight Sun for a while so that was a bummer. So far this summer I have read 15 books so I am pretty proud of myself for that. I haven't read 15 books in a year let alone a summer before!!! Hope your first day of September was fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment