Thursday, July 17, 2008

Rock OUT!

So here is the other ATC swap I have done at the moment. This was cool because we each burned a copy of our song and the host is going to make them all into a playlist and burn the swap songs to disc for each of us. It should be a cool mix of songs. I decided that I would do a layout along with each of my ATC's since I signed up for ones that inspire me. So I just take something extra from the design to do the layout. I think the real name of the album is Rock Steady, which at the time I signed up I forgot. It is one of my all time fav albums because I love EVERY song and one just rolls into the other so perfectly. That is the one thing I don't like about the whole iTunes deal is that people are just buying songs and missing out on the experience of the album. I'm scared it will someday change the music biz forever. Buying the one hit wonder is nice with some songs but others you might miss the total package. Ok, enough with the soap box. So what is one of your all time fav albums? I love new music so leave me a comment so I can check it out!



4 comments: