Sunday, December 21, 2008

Go ahead, make my day!

So yesterday when I logged in to Tallyscrappers I found this lovely comment on MyTally:

Susan... you are my hero for taking such good care of your Grandma. Really. Most people wouldn't do it.
It's people like you that make the world a better place!


OMG! That MADE my day! You know when I was drinking and thinking I was such an uber good person (because my intentions were good), I always wanted someone to say this kind of thing to me. Now that I'm sober, well, I kinda always think I should be doing BETTER. KWIM? Not bashing on myself but I guess it shows that I have a little humility. Not much, but a smidge. lol Anyway, I thought it was really nice of her to reach out and tell me that. I really do love the friends I make thru my online scrapping sites.

Ok, back to the laundry. Hope you are all having a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment