Thursday, December 11, 2008

Guest Design Team Layouts

Aren't my titles thrilling? LOL NOT! I'm a guest designer this month at Allyscraps. These are my first 2 layouts that I did with my kit. Fun Times!

Another picture of Kary and I at Fort Baker outside of San Francisco. All the paper is by Glitz. I just love their stuff! One of the papers had earrings all over it so that inspired me to dig out some old broken jewelry and attach it to the layout for some bling.



Callie and I being silly at Scrapbook Expo. Isn't this Peaches line from Prima cute! I just love those little dancing Panda's.



So I'm Twittering now. Or attempting to figure it out I should say. lol And looking for friends as NONE of my email friends are twittering yet. So if you twitter, be my friend!
Are you done with your Christmas shopping yet? Yeah, me either. I should be close to done if not completely done this afternoon though. I'm off to get my nails done and pedi's and a bit of shopping. I'm hoping this puts me in the Christmas spirit because I'm just honestly not feeling it yet. I haven't even put my tree up! Maybe that would help bring the spirit my way.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment