Monday, December 22, 2008

A Scrappy Happy Holiday to YOU!

So are you all done with your shopping? Tree decorated? Presents wrapped? I'm done shopping, still need to add the angel to the tree but it's up and decorated. Now for the house cleaning and present wrapping. I got a couple of extra days though since we aren't having Christmas until next Saturday. In the mean time, I had a great time with my scrappy girlfriends at our annual holiday dinner and gift exchange. It was a bit cold and a little icy so not everyone could make it and they were surely missed, but we managed to get by without them. lol Many laughs were had by all, that is for sure. So here is a picture of all of us. I did double duty this week by using some Glitz papers from my GDT kit from Allyscraps for the Ad This challenge this week. I just love Glitz papers and thought they looked fab-U-lous with our group photo. Hope you all have a great week. Try not to stress to much. Remember the reason for the season!

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl it's simply Fabulous!!!!!!!Glad you had a great time:)
    Happy New Year!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete