Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

It's a lovely Easter Sunday here on the Yellow Brick Road & my head even feels like it's taken a small trip to Oz (allergies). I wanted to share a pic & lo I did last night. Every year in Riverside Park they put out these giant bunny statues. They are only out for the Easter weekend and it's a tradition to go get your picture taken with them. For the last 3 years my friend Lori and I have gone to take pics with the bunnies. Kids at heart you know. Here's a pic I took yesterday with my iPhone:

And here is the lo I did for this weeks Scrapperie Book of Me challenge:


 I have pictures of my mom as a toddler with these bunnies. It's one of my favorite Easter memories/traditions. What are some of your favorite Easter memories?

No comments:

Post a Comment