Friday, August 1, 2008

Wasting time...

until Midnight that is! Then I'm off to Wal-Mart to buy Breaking Dawn. I just spent the last hour (literally) searching thru these blog templates hoping to give mine a new look. Only really liked a couple of them and so when I finally gave up and picked one and tried it it was AWFUL!!! I liked the design but my layouts looked absolutely HORRID! LOL! I AM going to make a header for this ol' blog here but who knows when I will get around to that.

So, I think that is it tonight. I thought I had a layout of two to show you but I can't remember which one now so I guess I will just have to go MAKE one! Catch ya' later.

2 comments:

  1. ok everyone is talking about these books! guess I need to check them out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I borrowed Twilight and started it yesterday & finished it at midnight yesterday, so today I'll read the next one. I get why you are hooked, too.

    Check out cutestblogontheblock.com for some cute ones. The link is on my site,and they have stuff to make your own, but I didn't have the patience for it (yet.)
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete