Thursday, November 20, 2008

Guess What I'm Doing At Midnight???

If you guessed going to see Twilight they your RIGHT!
A little excited! Can you tell?
My friend Lori scored some tickets for us. I'm thrilled as my Friday plans totally fell thru so it works out great! I was reading the review that Seth (the web guy I think) on Stephanie's blog posted. He said it is not as good as the book (but really, how could it be? KWIM?) but that it is definitely good. I've always been pretty happy with the translations of the Harry Potter books so I'm sure I won't be disappointed. Also, I know they are already talking about making the rest of the books into movies. YIPEEEEEEE!!!!! And the soundtrack became the highest grossing soundtrack ever before the movie was actually released.



Here's my Week 8 entry for Survivor at Tallyscrappers. This week we were to scrap either vertically or horizontally down the middle, use a scalloped edge, cs for our background, photos should be body parts, and have fake or real stitching on our journaling. I added some stitches to the corner of my photo since I used them for my journaling, but I had already took the picture.



So if your going to see the movie, leave me a comment and let me know what you thought!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment