Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm pooped!

I'm so freaking tired today. My busy weekend of scrapping and Twilight watching and reading has plum worn me out! And no nappy for DAYS!!! I did have a FANTASTIC weekend though. I scapped a LOT and did 4 layouts. I went and saw Twilight again on Saturday night with Lori(my first Twilight partner) and Christy (who finished the book the night before) and Aja who is now dying to get her hands on the books. You know all those things I was complaining about after the first time I saw Twilight? Well, IGNORE them, because it was even BETTER the second time around!!! I mean, I am seriously in love with this film. I don't usually watch movies twice, let alone in the same weekend and pay full price twice! Now I have watched some movies over and over again but VERY rarely, and usually just because it is on and there is nothing else to watch. KWIM? I could seriously watch it like every day this week, and probably next! lol

True Blood ended last night. They are already filming next season which will be shown next summer! Can't wait. Need to feed my vampire infatuation. I want to get my hands on these books as well!!! I did finish reading The Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder last night and am looking forward to starting the next in this series tonight, Magic Study.

The new Ad This challenge will be up today. Here is my layout I did. The twist was to use labels this week so I used some Scenic Route labels. I've been dying to use this JB paper and wasn't sure how I was going to pull it off without covering up the corner or the bird and it worked out nicely I think. I'm really loving being a part of this blog and have loved the inspiration it has given me. You REALLY should go check it out and participate.



Ok, that's all for today. I'm off to go do some hair and then come home for a nice long nap!
Ta-Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment