Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Monday!

So I'm not usually a big fan of Mondays. I don't have to go back to work or anything but as the first day of the week, well it usually gets a bad rap, including from me. But lately I have had a little something to look forward to and that would be the posting of the new Ad This challenge (and we get our challenge for the following week). This week my friend Arlene is our Guest Designer so go on over and check out Arlene's layout and the ad. There is some great inspiration over there.

This is the layout I did with a pic of me on Lombard Street in San Francisco. I used a great pic that Kary took at the top and then a post card of the street from the bottom. This street is totally crazy!!! What I found even more crazy was the way people had to park and where their garages were. If you look at the picture of the street on the lower right and see that old white car. See it? That is the garage in front of it and that is where they park their cars. Straight in like that. San Francisco is somewhere I hope I never have to actually drive while there. I do however, hope to be there for my birthday in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment