Sunday, December 19, 2010

Faith Hope & Love

December 14 – Appreciate. What’s the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it?

Mine isn’t a ‘thing’, it’s a ‘who’ and that who is my Higher Power. I’m really learning to trust in Him. Honestly because I see His past actions in my life. I can see how I’ve always had the things I needed when I needed them. Not when I wanted but when I needed. I see why my heart continues to have hope because I know He’s in my life and (mostly) in control. Unfortunately I still try to take control a lot but it’s progress, not perfection. I see the love He’s given me. I can finally trust & believe & thus love myself. I was raised with lots of love (although yes a little dysfunctional at times), and how He’s given me the courage to carry on in spite of life’s challenges.  There is LOTS I don’t understand, and never will, but I know it’s the right path for me today.

1 comment:

  1. AMEN sister...speak of Jesus and speak His Word out loud and experience His manifestation in lives! thank you much for all your sharing... ;)

    ReplyDelete