Saturday, December 25, 2010

A-OK

December 24 Prompt – Everything’s OK What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead?

About a week before Thanksgiving I was pulling into work and had the thought that I was really looking forward to Thanksgiving this year. I immediately realized what a huge step that was. I knew I was ‘home’ and looking forward to the future and not waiting for something to still go wrong with me moving here. I didn’t know that was what I was doing until that moment. I just knew in my heart that everything was as it should be at that moment in time. I had a couple of rough days this week where it was hard being away from home for the first time at Christmas but I talked to Nana today and she is good and life moves on. This first Christmas not at Nana’s would have come at some point and I’m lucky for all the good memories I have. I’m in a new home and life is as it should be.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you had a few rough days but glad things are looking up for you. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete