Sunday, December 19, 2010

So when you said that did you mean it…

December 16 – Friendship. How has a friend changed you or your perspective on the world this year? Was this change gradual, or a sudden burst?

Early 2o1o: When you said I could come live with you and your family did you really mean it? Because I want to come. I think I’m SUPPOSE to come. Dorothy won’t be in Kansas any longer!

One of the scariest things EVAH! Picking up your life and moving it half way across the US. To live in another woman’s HOUSE! I mean, WHO KNEW that because my friend back in Kansas got on an online design team and I followed her there that I would meet my future roomie. That visiting her in her home would be a catalyst for a life changing decision in the future. I mean it’s CRAZY! I met her on the INTERNET!!! She could have been a scrappy serial killer!!! But she wasn’t. She was kind and sweet and fun and she flew out to Kansas with me to load a U-Haul in the sweaty humid summer heat and take off across the country. She’s made me feel at home in her home and made me a part of her family and I love her for all that she is. Thank You Kary for all that you’ve done and for being my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment