Sunday, December 19, 2010

Try with all your might!

December 18 – Try. What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn’t go for it?

There are TONS of things I want to try! In fact, Kary (my friend & roomie) are making a list of 2011 Challenges instead of resolutions. The first thing I want to try is having pink hair. Not very challenging, especially as a hairstylist, but I’ve wanted pink hair for a while now so I’m just going to do it. I want to try to sell my art this year and get some kind of business going with that. I’m really trying to build a career doing hair. I’d like to try to lose weight (always on the list huh), try to become more spiritual, try to become more serene and peaceful, try to visit friends in Southern California and Disneyland and also go North to Portland. I’m pretty sure I’m going to Yosemite after the first. I want to try to create more, laugh more, smile more. I want to try Russian cuisine and skydiving. The list is truly never ending. I love me a new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment