Saturday, December 25, 2010

Safe Travels

December 22 – Travel How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year?

I think I’ve talked enough about my travels across the US this year so lets move on to where I want/hope to go. I have plans to go to Yosemite National Park on January 2nd. I’m excited about that but after looking on the website I’m realizing that trip will depend on the weather there as they require snow chains at times and I don’t have any.

I hope to go to San Francisco a LOT this next year. One reason I moved here was to be able to go to the city so I need to be making that happen. Also the beach. Santa Cruz & maybe Pismo. I’d like to go to Bodega Bay as well. And I need to see me some giant redwoods!!!

I’d also like to make it up to Oregon this year. I’m really drawn to that part of the country and have some friends in Portland and that area I’d like to see plus I want to get a tattoo by Silje and she’s there as well.

I doubt any of my travels this year will require a plane ticket but we will see. I’m also dying to go to Disney Land. Looks like I’ll be exploring California this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment