Monday, December 13, 2010

Moving Forward

December 13 – Action When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step?

Considering I’ve just been trying to settle into a routine again after all the change of the past year my next steps seem a little small in comparison to the giant ones of last year. But yes I’m always looking forward.

First off I’d like to take my art to the next level. I’m hoping to sell some things to a couple of stores and to open an etsy shop possibly. It’s a dream to have my own showing. I’m working on the art now so we’ll see where it takes me.

Second is to work on my career as a hairstylist. Not only do I want to grow my clientele for all the obvious reasons but it’s important for me to advance my skills as well.

Third, but absolutely the most important, is to grow in my recovery and spirituality. As life falls into a routine here I’m getting to see the areas of growth over the last year and I’m sure more insight will come. I’m starting to feel the strength of going thru all these changes and the lessons those will be in helping others.

No comments:

Post a Comment